Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Premeditated

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme held by Jill at Breaking the Spine to feature upcoming books that we can't wait to get our hands on. 

Title: Premeditated
Author: Josin L. McQuein
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Date of Release: October 8, 2013

Goodreads Description: A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists. Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why. Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan. Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair. Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage. Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire. By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.

Why am I waiting? I love reading stories involving revenge, and this one sounds like it has the potential to be really awesome. Dinah totally sounds like someone you wouldn't want to cross!

10 comments:

  1. I wish this one would come out sooner, it sounds so good! Plus you can't beat that cover-love it!
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is seriously creepy - it sounds perfect for the book. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, that sounds fierce. Can't wait to read that.

    Here's my WoW

    Jess @ Such A Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added to my TBR list! Awesome pick,thanks for sharing! :D

    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Waiting on Wednesdays
    WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think alike! This was my WoW pick this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the synopsis, but a part of me is still a little hesitant about this one, as I'm not sure if it would be my sort of story. Still, I look forward to seeing what everyone thinks of it. I've already heard good things about this author's writing! Great pick, Z. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stories about revenge, too. I'm definitely looking forward to this one. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds intense and a really pissed off girl. Love the cover too. Looking forward to reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah! I also like books about revenge... not sure why. I bet this one will be intense!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will reply back via either email or stopping by your blog. Please note that this is an award-free zone.