Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top 10 Characters in 2011

Today, for the Top 10 of 2011 Blog Event, we're picking our top ten characters of 2011. Here are some of my favourite (in no particular order) from the books I've read this year:
  1. Eugenides from The Queen of Attolia and The King of Attolia (Books 2 and 3 of The Queen's Thief series) by Megan Whalen Turner
  2. Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  3. Damien from The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell
  4. Lord Arkus from My Sparkling Misfortune by Laura Lond
  5. Rose from Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
  6. Adam from Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  7. Sophie from Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
  8. Cassel from Red Glove by Holly Black
  9. Evie from Supernaturally by Kiersten White
  10. Jordan and Sam from Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Honourable Mentions: Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth, Seth from The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker, Lochan from Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma, Gabi from the River of Time series by Lisa T. Bergren, Ariel from Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev, Day from Legend by Marie Lu and Alex from Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

4 comments:

  1. I just read "The Thief" a few weeks ago and I adored Eugenides. I can't wait to read the other books in the series! You also have some of my favorites too. I'm curious as to see what happens with Cassel. I didn't see that end coming! Great list, Z!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty impossible to disagree with your picks! And Lochan.. Oh Lochan. I have tears in my eyes right now, just thinking about him and there are people sitting next to me. Fffuu..

    I'll better leave. *sniff*

    Great list!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I'm glad Rose and Cassel made your list, I love both of them!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh you picked some of the most fierce and awesome characters! Great list you have here!

    Here' s my Top 10 Characters of 2011

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will reply back via either email or stopping by your blog. Please note that this is an award-free zone.